With its prominently proven ability and experience during last years, BROSS & Partners’ non-stop developing Intellectual Property practice, inter alia, has been highly recommended by the Legal 500 Asia Pacific and the Asialaw Profiles.
BROSS & Partners, a Patent, Design and Trademark Agent registered practice before the National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam (NOIP) since 2008, has been offering its trustworthy, contentious and non-contentious Intellectual Property services with affordable costs regarding Trademark, Industrial Design, Patent, Copyright and Domain Name in Vietnam. BROSS & Partners’ clients include corporations listed in Forbes Magazine’s ‘Asia’s 200 best under 1 billion’ list, companies in the ‘Top 500 Vietnamese Largest Private Enterprises (VNR500)’ list and a great deal of regional and local entrepreneurs as well.
Also thanks to its well-established networks of foreign IP agents, BROSS & Partners is also able to provide clients in all over the world with its reliable one-stop registration services with low cost in respect of Trademark, Industrial Design and Patent in other multiple countries, particularly all Asean countries, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Some main services frequently offered by us comprise:
- Advising, preparing Vietnamese translation, filing, prosecuting applications for patent for Inventions or Utility Models including entering Vietnamese national phase of PCT application.
- Search, filing, following up applications for patent for Industrial Design.
- Trademark availability search, lodging, monitoring applications for registration of Trademark.
- Advising, preparing and acting for clients in opposition/counter-opposition, refusal appeal, validity cancellation proceedings regarding Industrial Design and Trademark, including International Registration of Mark designating Vietnam.
- Acting as attorney to attend litigation before Courts, Arbitration or other IPR enforcement bodies involved in IPR disputes in Vietnam.
- Advising and representing clients to recover Domain Names (i.e. gTLDs) appropriated by cybersquatters by filing a UDRP complaint with ICANN’s approved dispute resolution service providers; advising and acting for clients to request to cancel or forcedly transfer domain names.VN in conflict with other’s registered trademark by administratively remedy or civil action.
- Advising and representing clients to obtain the brand protection globally or regionally through international route (the Madrid system) or national route based on both the cost-effectiveness analysis and expectedly exclusive coverage; managing worldwide trademark portfolio on behalf of a number of Vietnamese big-sized corporations.